Sunday 30 September 2012

Almost... I think that one hit the post and bounced back out



I’ve sat here for almost fifteen minutes now typing away and yet I still only find myself at the first sentence of this blog. Everything I try as an opening doesn’t quite fit what I want to say or act as a good enough starting point to where I think I should at least begin as I attempt to write it. None of that really cuts the mustard either having just read it back but if I delete all of that as well then I could be here all evening and I’m pretty sure given the list of jobs that I still have to complete that going forward is going to be a better option in the main then hitting the delete button all of the time.

In essence this blog should be a reply to the piece entitled ‘The shape of Pompey's future debate...’ written by probably the most well known of all Pompey bloggers Mr Mike Hall. Now however it feels like it should be a response to not only that reply but also to the piece written by Pompey’s most well known local sports journalist Mr Neil Allen which I would tell you the title of but it’s just been pulled offline and won’t be re-posted until 9am tomorrow. Well in the words of the late great Mr Frank Sinatra … Ain’t that a kick in the head.

I think someone’s trying to tell me something….

No comments:

Post a Comment